Content & training
Whole of government
Drupal is an award-winning, enterprise-grade content management system (CMS) that’s easy to use, stable, highly secure and open source (no license fees). For this reason it’s the preferred CMS of many governments and corporate organisations around the world, including the Australian Federal Government.
GovCMS is the government-branded Drupal CMS available to all federal, state and local government departments.
Benefits of GovCMS training
Salsa's Drupal and GovCMS training can help your team and website reach its full potential. Training will give you:
- In-house expertise: Increase skills, adoption and enhance morale
- Consistency across your site: In development, publishing and administration
- Increased productivity: Improve your staff's productivity and overall performance
- Better maintenance: Reduce development costs and maintenance liabilities by adopting best practices
Why might you want training?
If either you or your developers need to learn GovCMS, improve your skills in a specific terrain; or you want to make your team more productive, Salsa offers training in the following areas:
- Build: Web developer or software engineer looking to learn how to build GovCMS Drupal sites or attain certification
- Publish: Content Administrator looking to learn how to maintain site content on your govCMS Drupal site
- Administer: Web Admin looking to learn how to technically administer and support your govCMS Drupal site for BAU
The two tracks
Salsa’s training is tailored for two different GovCMS user groups: developers and content managers.
Training solutions can also be customised to ensure you get the most out of the Drupal and GovCMS technology.
* Salsa’s GovCMS training courses are $595+GST per student, per day, plus travel costs. Minimum class size of four students (or equivalent fee).
Courses for developers and software engineers who need to build Drupal or govCMS sites or attain certification.
- Drupal/govCMS in a Day
- Site Builder (two days)
- Module Development (two days)
Courses for content managers, publishers and administrators who will maintain your website’s content and support the site.
- Content Administration (one day)
- Custom Content and Site Administration (one day)
The courses (at a glance)
Salsa’s GovCMS training courses are $595+GST per student, per day, plus travel costs. Minimum class size of four students (or equivalent fee). Custom training packages can also be tailored upon working with you to understand your specific training requirements.
Our training can be delivered at your offices or at our training facility in Collingwood.
Courses at our Collingwood office include:
- Training room for up to six attendees
- Lunch and refreshments
- Instructor-led presentation
- Student training manual
- Sandbox environment in a computer lab
First Floor, 159 Victoria Pde Collingwood, VIC 3066
Meet Ivan, the trainer
Salsa Technical Lead Ivan Grynenko conducts our Drupal and GovCMS training courses.